« Home | Duke Submitted » | Duke Reco faux pas :( » | Columbia Interview Experience » | Wharton - "Complete - R1" » | My name is Hobbes and I obsess over my apps » | Columbia Interview Invite » | Darden Submitted » | Darden Update » | Waving bye bye to social life » | Business Week 2006 rankings released »

Ross Submitted

After much struggle with the professional/personal development essay, endless reviews and many rewritings later, I finally submitted the Ross application.

This was the last of my R1 apps and marks the end of a 4 month long journey. Now begins the waiting game. Looking forward to spending the last couple of days @ home making up for the lost socializing! :)

Labels: ,

Congrats on officially finishing the R1 submissions!

Wow - congrats!!! Enjoy your application freedom :)

Woohoo ! Congratulations !

dude, you are on a roll :)

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page