« Home | Duke Reco faux pas :( » | Columbia Interview Experience » | Wharton - "Complete - R1" » | My name is Hobbes and I obsess over my apps » | Columbia Interview Invite » | Darden Submitted » | Darden Update » | Waving bye bye to social life » | Business Week 2006 rankings released » | What happens to my app once its submitted? »

Duke Submitted

Feeling relieved! Finally, after a 2 week lull, I managed to submit another app - a full 5 days late :(

Blame it on Diwali and my visit home. BTW, I am still home, but unable to do much except apps. Ofcourse, good to eat mum's yumm yumm food :D

Labels:

Congrats on getting another one under your belt! I submitted Duke today as well. :)

Hmm you are right...it is there twice but I think that text was the unedited version - I looked at the shirt and its only there once :)

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page