« Home | Darden Update » | Waving bye bye to social life » | Business Week 2006 rankings released » | What happens to my app once its submitted? » | Freaking out now :( » | Wharton Submitted » | Draft for Stern's creative essay » | Wharton App :( » | Columbia Status: Complete » | Columbia Submitted »

Darden Submitted

Haah! Finally, 2 days late, but submitted. The euphoria after submitting an app is slowly wearing off now...

Also, I think I should keep my trap shut about the essay reviews. The moment I blog that my essay passed a review, I get another review that totally screws up my happiness. Same happened Sunday night. I'd posted that I got decent reviews, when another friend trashed my diversity essay. Completely. And worse, his feedback made sense. He even trashed my "What will you do if you didn't have to work for a living" essay. But I felt it was better to follow the approach I'd adopted.

Anyways, so it was back to the drawing board for the diversity/uniqueness essay. Finally he liked what I sent, and frankly, its reads better than the earlier version.

Note to self: Stop bragging on your blog about good reviews.

Labels:

Good luck!!

ugh - i totally feel your frustration! the same thing just happened to me w/ my kellogg essay! (and actually, i just wrote my blog on it too before reading yours - haha) The worst part about it is, they are usually right. I get really attached to my essays and start to love every word, making it harder and harder to finish. But, although we get annoyed, in the end it's definitely worth going through all the drafts and frustration.

congrats on submitting :)

I indeed chilled a lot with the chicago application.

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page