« Home | Darden Submitted » | Darden Update » | Waving bye bye to social life » | Business Week 2006 rankings released » | What happens to my app once its submitted? » | Freaking out now :( » | Wharton Submitted » | Draft for Stern's creative essay » | Wharton App :( » | Columbia Status: Complete »

Columbia Interview Invite

Yesss folks! My first interview invite of the apping season! And obviously I am all excited about it! :D

Note for other applicants: Something seems to be wrong with their app system, I didnt get an email when the status changed. I just opened the app, hoping for exactly what had happened: Something goes wrong and they dont send an email when they invite me to interview! :)

Labels:

Congrats, bud. Glad to hear that.
Do well and let me know how it went.

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!!! Good luck. :D

Nice. Congrats and good luck!

That's real good news. Your ticket to the big apple :)
Prepare and perform well!!!

Great news! Congrats & Good Luck :-)

Congrats dude! Best of luck in cracking it.. I had apped to CBS two years ago.. no call! :)

congrats and best of luck....my case was opposite to urs...I got an email that the status changed but when I logged in it was showing the same old stuff.....:((

Congratulations dude !!

Wow - congrats!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Nice work U. Way to go!

Way to go buddy! All the Best.

Congratulations! Just be yourself and confident and you'll ace it.

Best of luck

Congratulations! Just be yourself and confident and you'll ace it.

Best of luck

Good luck!!

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page