« Home | Columbia Submitted » | Blogging Hiatus in the MBA Applicants' World? » | I am still alive! » | Curse of the MBA Goddess » | Sleeping :zzzzzzzzzzzzz: » | Gyaan on Goals Essay » | Back to basics - Goals Essay » | Aaaaachhhooooooooooooo!!! » | Ross: How did you develop professionally and perso... » | Look Ma, my blog looks sweet now! »

Columbia Status: Complete

App Status just changed to: Your application is complete and is currently under review by the Admissions Committee.

That's good speed, I say! :)

Labels:

Congrats! You're applying to so many schools ... but since you went for Columbia ED are they your first choice?

@cornfed - thnx :)

@asiangal - Columbia is definitely a top choice school for me. :)

Way to go! I hope that Columbia welcomes you w/ open arms.

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page