« Home | Aaaaachhhooooooooooooo!!! » | Ross: How did you develop professionally and perso... » | Look Ma, my blog looks sweet now! » | Class of 2009 Bloggers » | Chicago n Ross Essays » | Am a happy child! » | Of Indians and our fascination for IB/Consult jobs » | Essay Update » | And the schools are... » | Michael Flatley Rox! »

Back to basics - Goals Essay

"I see nothing on Hobbes blog. Is he learning philosophy with Calvin ???"

--Inblue's recent comment

BANG ON, just replace "with" with "from" :D!!! With Calvin being a friend currently in a bschool. ;) Had some major gyaan (knowledge) giving sessions with him. I had sent my Goals essay to him and he poked his finger at EVERY sentence, save 6 of the 3.5 page long essay (ya, kinda longish it was)!!! So been bzi reworking the essay taking into account the feedback recd from him.

The biggest mistake I made was with the number of things I spoke abt in the essay, with the result I could just touch upon most of them, without explaining them in detail. I made sure not to do this with the other essays I wrote till now, but dunno why I went this route for goals and stupidly enuf, didnt even realise it. Prolly jst my enthu to showcase everything! :)

Anyways, I'm ready with the next version (not draft, mind you) of my goals essay. I've reworked this essay so many times that I dont even want to think abt which version it is.
:sigh:

Labels:

ha ha.. I've written it thrice and i am just good with how my 0.3 version looks.

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page