« Home | Gyaan on Goals Essay » | Back to basics - Goals Essay » | Aaaaachhhooooooooooooo!!! » | Ross: How did you develop professionally and perso... » | Look Ma, my blog looks sweet now! » | Class of 2009 Bloggers » | Chicago n Ross Essays » | Am a happy child! » | Of Indians and our fascination for IB/Consult jobs » | Essay Update »

Sleeping :zzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Phew! Been a long day for me. Woke up at 3:30 AM, yes thats 3:30 in the morning, to catch a 6AM flight to Mumbai. But just as I was abt to step outside to go to the airport I got a msg saying that the flight has been postponed to 2:30 PM. WTF!!! This wasnt acceptable to me, so had to reschedule the meeting I was gng for and got the tickets cancelled. Then had a 4 hr marathon meeting today for an awareness campaign I am working on for a nonprofit. Been a crazy day!

The only good part is my boss called up today with the sal hike figures and boy am I happy!!! :D
YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :D

Labels:

that's awesome news. congratulations.

Well Well...
Look like waking up at 3:30 AM on the sal hike day is really auspicious. I'll try that the next time my sal hike figures are about to be released :D

Congratulations !

Have you tried contacting anyone in the Social Enterprise Club or program?

http://www2.gsb.columbia.edu/socialenterprise/

Congratulations ! I think I'll get up at 3.30 am every morning now ( though i slep at 5.00 am yesterday ) ha ha..

Time to treat !! Go an enjoy and then come back to your E-S-S-A-Y

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page