« Home | Blogging Hiatus in the MBA Applicants' World? » | I am still alive! » | Curse of the MBA Goddess » | Sleeping :zzzzzzzzzzzzz: » | Gyaan on Goals Essay » | Back to basics - Goals Essay » | Aaaaachhhooooooooooooo!!! » | Ross: How did you develop professionally and perso... » | Look Ma, my blog looks sweet now! » | Class of 2009 Bloggers »

Columbia Submitted

Yippppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :D

I've just submitted the Columbia app! Feeling so happy and relieved! :D

I was just waiting for my second recommender to submit the reco for the past 3-4 days. He submitted it a couple of hours ago, and I verified all the info once again and clicked submit! Feeling so ecstatic abt my first submission. Like Iday, even I feel like someone should felicitate me :D

I am way too on top of the world right now to write anything else, will blog later.

One last time:
Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :D :D :D

Labels:

I thought it was only me :D
All the best!

Congratulations! =)

Congratulations and may the force be w/ you.

RSS was always enabled...
Feed: http://thembasaga.blogspot.com/atom.xml

great man!!! I hope to submit my columbia application before the deadline.

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page