« Home | Ross: How did you develop professionally and perso... » | Look Ma, my blog looks sweet now! » | Class of 2009 Bloggers » | Chicago n Ross Essays » | Am a happy child! » | Of Indians and our fascination for IB/Consult jobs » | Essay Update » | And the schools are... » | Michael Flatley Rox! » | School Selection »

Aaaaachhhooooooooooooo!!!

I am down with the flu :( Aaachhhooooo!

And still struggling with the Ross' Prof/Pers dev essay and going no where with it. Junked the third draft too. This damn flu is very annoying, unable to do much, so started filling out the Darden application form to make myself feel productive. :(

Aaaaaaaacccccchhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo!!!

Labels:

keep that cold in check, buddy. we got work to do :)

I was busy making snail progress in Columbia essays (details in my new post). You seem to focussing on Ross and Darden, and making good progress. Good job and keep it up. Can you, as an applicant, initiate phone/alum interviews with michigan, darden? If yes, have you looked into it?

Thanks man! :)

As for progress, its damn slow. I've been working on them for quite a few days with no end in sight :sigh:

Michigan has changed its policy this yr, interview by invite, atleast for intl candidates. Darden too its intv by invite... So no luck there....

Achooo from here too :)
I hate these colds (and yeah they love me) - and this time it's caught me for no apparent reason. I did nothing wrong for quite some time now :(

I guess the virus roams around me always and pays a visit whenever it feels bored :((

Bless you and get well soon!

The essays need you **Snicker**

Thanks guys... Iday, u tc too :)

i've got a cold and flu too.. if you were there at the bangalore wharton event, maybe i got it from you!

Get well soon ! I see nothing on Hobbes blog. Is he learning philosophy with Calvin ???

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page