« Home | Class of 2009 Bloggers » | Chicago n Ross Essays » | Am a happy child! » | Of Indians and our fascination for IB/Consult jobs » | Essay Update » | And the schools are... » | Michael Flatley Rox! » | School Selection » | 720 and retake GMAT? » | First Post »

Look Ma, my blog looks sweet now!

Phew!!! Finally, after several hours of work, changed the look of my blog! I am ashamed to call myself a techie :(

But me happy with the look now :)

More relevant posts tom, hitting the bed now...

Labels:

The look is great. Cheers.

BTW, they rejected you because you had a few Bs and Cs? thats kinda severe, don't you think? besides, it also dashes my hopes significantly..

Hmmm, no I dont think thats the only reason. I think it was the combination of all the factors put together that did me in. My demographic pool is an overly represented one, and frankly the combination of
1. a couple of Bs and Cs,
2. avg GMAT (for this demographic),
3. similar goals like every other TDH
4. not so gr8 essays

that got me dinged. I dont think improving on just any one of these and reapping wud help. Similarly, not improving on just one of these and reapping wont mean I will get dinged agn either. Infact looking back at the app I submitted, I think they were being very generous in placing me on the WL! :)

So dont get disheartened, there are plenty of others who didnt get the kind of feedback I got. I know of only JatWarrior and me who got this feedback. So chill and put submit your best app, I am sure you will make it!

thanks,

sorry for sounding like a novice, but whats TDH?

:D

Tom Dick and Harry :D

cool look!

good luck!

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page