« Home | Sleeping :zzzzzzzzzzzzz: » | Gyaan on Goals Essay » | Back to basics - Goals Essay » | Aaaaachhhooooooooooooo!!! » | Ross: How did you develop professionally and perso... » | Look Ma, my blog looks sweet now! » | Class of 2009 Bloggers » | Chicago n Ross Essays » | Am a happy child! » | Of Indians and our fascination for IB/Consult jobs »

Curse of the MBA Goddess

I seem to have earned the wrath of the MBA Goddess for some unknown reason. She has cursed me that I will forever be working and reworking the Goals essay. :(

I'd sent my most recently revised version (after feedback from a friend) to another friend. Although this review was not so bad, he suggested some major structural changes. So I am back to my goals essay (when did I ever go away from it!!!). BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The good part: the feedbacks made sense and I can see the improvement.
The bad part: I think all the deadlines will come and whooooooooosh past me, and I will still be working in the goals essay. :(

Sympathies will be well received :(

Labels:

Ok you asked for it...

***Displaying deep sympathy***

Sympathy!??! Hehhe...
Get working dude...

Tell me about it ! Every time i look at my essay i myself see 4 missing things, 2 things to improve. God knows what the reviewer will say.

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page