« Home | I am still alive! » | Curse of the MBA Goddess » | Sleeping :zzzzzzzzzzzzz: » | Gyaan on Goals Essay » | Back to basics - Goals Essay » | Aaaaachhhooooooooooooo!!! » | Ross: How did you develop professionally and perso... » | Look Ma, my blog looks sweet now! » | Class of 2009 Bloggers » | Chicago n Ross Essays »

Blogging Hiatus in the MBA Applicants' World?

So it seems I am not the only one not blogging as often as I used to. I have been checking my fellow applicants' blogs, and strangely (and then maybe not) everybody seems to have gone into hibernation. Looks like all the kids are working hard on their apps. Good luck!

Labels:

that's why i posted. ha ha ha

one of the kids reporting here.
how's the grandpa doing :P

Yes it's crazy busy out there as we scramble to meet R1 deadlines!

Hey. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Good luck with the applications. I cannot quite understand why you would want to apply to anyplace other then Ross - but good luck anyways.

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page