« Home | Of Indians and our fascination for IB/Consult jobs » | Essay Update » | And the schools are... » | Michael Flatley Rox! » | School Selection » | 720 and retake GMAT? » | First Post »

Am a happy child!

I sent my Columbia drafts to a friend and the review wasn’t all that bad! The goals essay needs a bit of work; I am incorporating her feedback and then will send it to another friend. Hopefully it will pass muster there too. :)

My Darden drafts didn’t have it so good though. I am yet to begin work on the goals essay - need to cut it down to 500 words from the present 1100+. The diversity essay had huge holes, huge enough to pass an elephant. :| But the third essay's (what would you do if you didn’t have to work) revu was good.

This is a quantum leap from last yr. I hated writing essays then. But this yr I am finding myself enjoying the process (how weird am I)! Have no clue as to what changed from then to now. Except, of course, I have the luxury of time this time around; last yr I started the whole process of school selection etc only in Nov. Was traveling from Sept onwards, when I finished my GMAT, till Nov. And then my roomie decided to get married in a hurry, even before I could come back. So the moment I landed back, I went searching for an apt. And then came Diwali. So went home for that, and finallllly started the process arnd end nov.

Phew! Dunno y I wrote all that!

And hey, do chk out the daily cartoon! :)

Labels: ,


Locations of visitors to this page