« Home | School Selection » | 720 and retake GMAT? » | First Post »

Michael Flatley Rox!

This guy is too much! He creates awesome performances! I am a huge fan of his and had been looking for his videos on the net (unable to order for them :( ). I hit jackpot yesterday. I found quite a few of them on youtube.com. Spent a better part of yesterday watching those videos :D

For the uninitiated, Michael Flatley is the god of Irish Step Dancing! You can read about him here.

I wanted to buy this video on amazon.com but I get the warning that it might not work on Asian DVD players becase of the difference in formats. :(

And oh yes, thanks Forrest Gump, for sharing the link to Rebekka's albums on flickr. She's awesome! Do check out her Multiplicity series. Some of them, like this one, are creepy in a beautiful way!

Anyways, lemme leave you guys with a small video of one of his masterpieces - River Dance. Even if you are not into Irish Step Dancing, do watch this video. Its a scintillating performance!

did you forget to add the link for river dance

is this the one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rN7j_SxtSk

Hi Forrest,

If you wait for a few seconds, I guess you should be able to see the youtube viewer in the blog itself. Clicking on that viewer takes you to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeNvZE2cZ8I&

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page