« Home | No Wharton interview invite yet :( » | Ross Submitted » | Duke Submitted » | Duke Reco faux pas :( » | Columbia Interview Experience » | Wharton - "Complete - R1" » | My name is Hobbes and I obsess over my apps » | Columbia Interview Invite » | Darden Submitted » | Darden Update »

Checking my spam

folder more often than the inbox, as the inbox has no new mails, but the spam folder gets filled in very fast! And all this just for the W invite that has eluded me so far :( I know I know, its very important to be +ve etc etc etc. But with the last date a mere 3 days away, I am finding it more and more difficult. :(

W adcom's latest blog post on interviews helped a bit, but...

To borrow a line from BSchoolDiva's latest post: In the words of R. Kelly “Somebody pray for me”.


Edited to add: Its nearly 3:30 AM for me now, that makes it 5PM EST. So Monday's gone as well... Only Tues/Wed/Thurs left... :sigh: Off to sleep now. All this waiting will be the end of me someday :sigh:

Labels:

Relax and enjoy your time off applications. Not worth it to stress over something you have no control over. Be thankful your dealing w/ GMAT and family issues. hehe...

i'm feeling the same way waiting for a ross interview invite...any idea when they're supposed to start issuing those? best of luck with wharton!!

Good luck! i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Oh yeah, and try to get some sleep while you're at it ;)

It's not worth stressing over this waiting game. Be positive till you hear from the school. Best of luck!

Hei, thanks for continuing comment on my blogger. I am the same with you, waiting for the invitation from Wharton full time, although EMBA interview went well. Did you think also apply EMBA? are you far away from school?

Anyway, hanging in there and good luck on both of us.

How you are checking the spam? Tell me the secret, I want to check the spam.

With the enthusiasm of achieving top MBA courses, I really appreciate your good efforts and hard work because your all post is truly precious for me and also to take best info for MBA classes. I really recommended to all my MBA class-fellows to visit your page article to take some best instruction. Thank you!

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page