« Home | GMAT is the sole basis for admission decision » | Ding from Columbia » | YAYYYYYYY!!!! W wants me to interview! :D » | Checking my spam » | No Wharton interview invite yet :( » | Ross Submitted » | Duke Submitted » | Duke Reco faux pas :( » | Columbia Interview Experience » | Wharton - "Complete - R1" »

Haas Submitted!

Finally, 2 weeks back, I was able to move my fat ass into action and worked on the Haas app. Dont think the quality of this app was anywhere close to good. Frankly, it sucked! But I still went ahead with the submission.

I am tired of apping. I am tired of having to put off plans with family and friends. I am tired of being so poor as a result of the money spent apps. I am tired of not being able to do what I want to do, when I want to do. I am tired of thinking of apps all day long. I am tired...

And sadly that reflected in my app. :( And to top that, I had to write four new 250 word essays!!! I went ahead with it only because I loved the school so much when I visited them. And I love the west coast.

Haas mailed a couple days back: They will begin reviewing the app only in Jan end!!!! Why o Why did you ask us to submit 1.5 months earlier then??? And interview invites will come in Feb through March.

Wanted to target a school or two more in R2. But I am exhausted! Completely spent! So Haas was the last one. :)

Feeling very random right now - guess that justifies the random lines of crap I just wrote! :)

Labels: ,

Phew. Must be a HUGE relief. No more essays to write, no more recommenders to harass. Heh. I enjoyed the Haas application, tho. Mayb because I got it out of the essay real soon. Lotsa luck!

didnt realise you were still writing essays. good luck with Haas!

did you hear from your other schools?

Oh the tiredness ... we can all relate. =)

I definintely feel your pain... I am so sick of repeating my "story" and the whole application process (and certainly not having a huge chunk of change). But, we'll start getting to the good part soon (some sooner than others) - admits! :)

Congrats on submitting Haas!!! That was a toughie for me too - but we are done! YAY! Now we wait - good luck!

Hi Hobbs, it's nice you started to read my blog again - I missed you... You did a great job - so many applications and you have interview invitations already. May I wish you a lot of luck - you will be the one selecting from multiple offer at the end, not them :-).

What's the news on your other schools?

i am tired of all the things u mentioned and also having a maxed out credit card :( its going to be 2-3 months b4 i can use it again!

But its a good feeling to have finally submitted an app!

thanks for your comment on my blogger. Wish you luck with schools. I also have some new essays to write during Christmas.:(

Post a Comment


Locations of visitors to this page